Dressinet® Tubular Bandage
Foot and Ankle Dressing - Dressinet®
Dressinet®, a tubular elastic net made of cotton and lastex, is a unique product that is extremely valuable when dressings have to be frequently changed and adhesive tape cannot be used.
What makes Dressinet® unique?:
- The new fast way to hold dressings in place. Difficult bandaging areas become very easy.
- Saves time and money. Very little Dressinet® is needed for each bandage and it is reusable with each dressing change. Simply roll Dressinet® back, change dressing and return Dressinet® to original position.
- The dressing is more comfortable. No adhesive tape is needed. Ordinary clothing - even shoes - can be worn over it.
- Does not restrict circulation.
- Does not stick to wound or dressing.
- Free movement is not restricted.
FOOT AMERICA'S PODIATRIST COMMENTS: : "Kling bandage is typically used to secure gauze pads to wounds, however, it can be quite costly to use. The Dressinet® tubular bandage helps keep expenses down and makes the chore of dressing changes easier and faster. You will be thrilled to have discovered this product."
PRICING & SIZING INFORMATION: Each box contains 25 yards (stretched) of Dressinet®. Size 0 works well when used on toes or fingers. You also receive two (2) boxes for the price of one (1). Size 1 is best for the feet and hands. Size 2 should be ordered for very large or swollen feet or ankles. It can also be used for the knees and elbows.RETURN POLICY: Due to health code regulations, once opened, this product cannot be returned for any reason.
on orders over $100.00.
Buy More, Save More!
Buy 2 of an item, get 10% off .
Buy 3 or more of an item, get 20% off.